Contact Us Now For a Free Consultation
- Felony DUI with great bodily injury allegation. We were able to intercede at an early stage and protect our client's privilege against self-incrimination and proactively act in our client's interest. The case was closed with no charges of any kind being filed against our client.
- Misdemeanor DUI. We were able to nip the case in the bud by being proactive and protect our client's rights. No DUI charge was pursued or filed by the prosecution.
- Two elder abuse charges where the prosecuter wanted 90 days in jail was dismissed for a simple non-probation offense with a fine only and no jail time.
- Indecent exposure charge dismissed for simple non registerable offense - no jail time.
- Second time DUI in 5 years reduced to a wet reckless with DUI charges dismissed. No license suspension and home confinement only.
- Felony assault with a deadly weapon with a strike allegation resolved for a misdemeanor with dismissal of the felony and strike allegation.
- Third time DUI. District Attorney wanted 300 days in jail but we obtained a reduction of 40 percent of jail time to be served in home confinement.
- Second time DUI within one month of first. No actual jail time with rehab program.
- Imbezzelment and false ID charges dismissed on completion of appropriate program.
- Two felony sexual assault charges dismissed with a plea to misdemeanors with no actual jail time.
- DUI and hit and run. We were able to intervene on behalf of the client and avoid any charges being filed against him by asserting his privilege against self-incrimination.
- A second time DUI within 5 years we were able to negotiate the District Attorney’s demand for 90 days in jail down to 45 days home confinement – no jail time.
- A felony DUI accident with injuries we negotiated the disposition down from a state prison demand by the District Attorney to 90 days local work release. Client was able to continue working and keep his business going.