Excellent service for each client and court appearances may be avoided
Personal handling of all cases
When you are in a pinch, count on the highly-skilled and courteous staff at the Law Offices of Robert P. Croissant to give you solid representation. Our team focuses also on making dismissals and expungements available to you so that your record will be cleared and you won't have to appear in court.
No matter what charge you are facing, we will work day and night until you receive the justice you are seeking. Our legal team can give you excellent results including dismissals, no jail time and reduction of charges. Speak with our team today, we are available 24-hours a day!
Warrants recalled or cleared
Expungements and dismissals
FREE initial consultation, call today
1. Two elder abuse charges where the prosecuter wanted 90 days in jail was dismissed for a simple non-probation offense with a fine only and no jail time.
2. Indecent exposeure charge dismissed for simple non registerable offense - no jail time.
3. Second time DUI in 5 years reduced to a wet reckless with DUI charges dismissed. No license suspension and home confinement only.
4. Felony assault with a deadly weapon with a strike allegation resolved for a misdemeanor with dismissal of the felony and strike allegation.
5. Third time DUI. District Attorney wanted 300 days in jail but we obtained a reduction of 40 percent of jail time to be served in home confinement.
6. Second time DUI within one month of first. No actual jail time with rehab program.
7. Imbezzelment and false ID charges dismissed on completion of appropriate program.
8. 2 felony sexual assault charges dismissed with a plea to misdemeanors with no actual jail time.
"I am so pleased! Got a second time DUI set aside! Thanks a million Robert. I will be happy to refer you."
~ Rich C. Orange, CA
"Best Attorney in the business. The most polished attorney I have ever seen in action, hire him only if you want the best results. I have retained Mr Croissant twice over the past 8 years to handle a DUI case and another criminal matter, and have in turn referred several of my colleagues to him as well. Without exception, every case has been handled with the highest level of competency and professionalism. Mr Croissant is a perfect role model for an attorney: He is very prompt, always very prepared for every meeting or hearing and extremely persuasive in his dealings in court or behind the scenes . Within minutes of your first meeting with Mr. Croissant, you will almost instantly sense his vast level of experience and legal expertise. This was very comforting as a client, you just know and feel that you are in very capable hands. Bob's hourly rate is more than fair, and he does not milk the clock like most other attorneys regularly do. In every single case he has handled for me, including the cases for the folks I have referred to him have all been handled with class, integrity, and professionalism. The results have all been much better than ever expected, in fact in 1 case- Bob somehow 'turned water into wine' somehow with his mastery negotiation skills with the other side. If your looking for a very polished, and well respected lawyer for any legal problem, you are doing yourself a dis-service by not at least talking to this gentleman about it (I think the first consult was free). I work with a lot of attorneys at my job, and have hired a couple of other attorneys over the years (Divorce, Child support modifications..which he doesn't handle) and I rate Mr Croissant as the best overall lawyer I have ever seen in action...and he would be the first person I would call should I, or anyone else I know need representation of any kind. You will thank me when its all over, believe me."